The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference for Employee Relocation
Our considerable experience as a corporate relocation moving company, combined with the 1,000-plus interviews and focus groups we’ve conducted, have helped us understand exactly what companies like yours most want:
- You want to organize your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want an assurance that your employees get exemplary care from us at each stage of the move.
- You want an accurate invoice from us.
- You want truthful reporting on the proficiency of our relocation services and how diligently we executed them.
Here’s How We’ve Made our MarkAccountability
- Fully identifying ourselves as a key contact with your employees and ensuring they understand that we take personal responsibility for making their transfer an exceptional one
- Making good on every commitment we make
- Becoming an extension of your firm: an "on-staff" mover
- Offering exact definitions of our services and fulfilling your employees’ expectations
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to recognize and enforce your relocation policy and thus reduce the number of calls you receive from employees while the move is being carried out
- Developing our client profile of your business, which outlines in some detail nearly every relocation need, [prior to our accepting the first move
- Constantly referencing the client profile in order to decide whether a specific move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in performing, necessitates that we "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Ensuring that we thoroughly understand you, our client, and your needs before we begin our move relationship
- Making sure we always have the latest contact, policy, and contract information
- Providing complete explanations of how we perform our services and what our Move Concierges will be accountable for
- Making an initial call to define ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families move
- Directing our Move Concierges to meet personally with your relocating families to learn of and understand their needs, review the move process, and provide an accurate estimate of their possessions
- Maintaining constant communication with your moving employees to stop superfluous calls from coming through to you
- Enabling 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Providing move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Advising your Move Concierge to communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who are charged with assuring that your empoyees experience a smooth relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, in the event claims are presented
- Taking full responsibility for keeping you and your employees updated and assured while the move is in progress
- Using our move management technology to identify conceivable snafus before they come up
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to prevent misunderstandings and promote peace of mind
- Making an introductory call to your transferring employees within 24 hours
- Promptly returning calls to you and your moving employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Fastidiously monitoring our overall quality and the quality of each A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who deals with you and your employees in the course of the move
- Following up post move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Evaluating each and every phase of the move when it’s over
- Posting the results of our evaluation on your website – truthful results that let you gauge our performance against your quality standards and help us focus on constant service delivery enhancement
- Providing it with a belief based on experience that the best way to prevent your relocating employees from calling or emailing you with complaints is not to have complaints at all
- Making sure we maintain a staff of exemplary people ready to provide for you anytime, anywhere
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote