A top priority of ours is to provide you with corporate relocation services that reduce downtime to help keep your business productive and profitable through each stage of the move process. We accomplish this in all sorts of ways, but helping you with employee relocation is perhaps the most essential regarding its influence on the success of your move. With that in mind, we’ve established so inclusive a selection of employee relocation services that are unparalleled in the industry. And just as conscientious and capable as we are in performing your office move, we’re likewise so in the way we take care of employee relocation. Our process greatly helps relieve the pressures of moving. That keeps your employees productive and, thus, makes your corporate move a gratifying experience for everybody.
Our Employee Relocation Process
These are the steps you can We perform every one of the following matters relative to your move: Corporate Needs Assessment
Our field representatives get together with you up front to gain information on each element of your corporate move – including not solely what will need moving but also who will need moving. We’ll further review whatever move policy you’ve set up to see to it that our services as your relocation advances. Employee Education
A A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will make contact with your transferring employees to review each employee’s relocation needs, define our services and how we discharge them, and discuss what particular aid the Move Concierge will provide. In the initial contact, the Move Concierge will give your employees an explanation of ...
Employee Move Assistance
- the basics of moving,
- our in-home and video inventorying procedure,
- our insurance coverage,
- shipment dates and spreads,
- their company’s corporate move policy, and
- how A-1 Freeman Moving Group particularly assists children and families in coping with the move process.
The comprehensive services we provide each of your transferring employees and their families include ...
- real-estate assistance to cut overall relocation costs and problems for your company and your employees – as a result of A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s partnering with SIRVA Relocation, a national, full-service relocation firm specializing in home sale marketing and property closing, temporary housing, home finding and destination services, and mortgage financing;
- A-1 Freeman Moving Group SourceOne Service to make the moving process clearer for your employees – administered by their personal Move Concierge, who serves as the employee’s single point of contact and delegates a driver crew to handle their relocation from beginning to end;
- packing assistance;
- delivery of packing supplies for self-pack;
- full loading, moving, and unloading services;
- tear-down and, after the move, reassembly of items like beds, entertainment centers, swing sets, etc.; and
- vehicle freighting – cars, trucks, motorcycles ... even ATVs and boats.
Other services can be provided too, as authorized by the provisions of the corporate move policy and the terms of the move agreement. Ongoing Communication
All through the relocation process, the Move Concierge communicates regularly with your employees, seeing that they get ...
- Move Concierge assistance as required, 24 hours a day,
- online move status updates 24 hours a day,
- at least 70 communications during the relocation, including assistance from others in addition to the Move Concierge who can help insure as perfect a relocation as possible,
- pro-active customer service to prevent minor hiccups from becoming huge disasters,
- responsive service – such as rapidly returning calls when employees have questions or concerns, and
- communication after the move – even through final claims resolution, should claims be filed.
After we’ve relocated an employee, the Move Concierge will contact that employee to conduct a short, friendly post-move survey. This, basically, is a finishing “quality check” to discover how your employee feels about the move, how well we met his or her expectations, and what, if any, questions might remain. Being aware of these things helps us constantly upgrade our services and our move capabilities. To conclude the follow-up, our Move Concierge will give your employees a heartfelt THANK YOU for the opportunity to serve each of them!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote