How far you’re moving really isn’t important. You still want to assure that your local residential move’s as easy as possible a move – no hang-ups, no hiccups, no hassles. A-1 Freeman Moving Group is here for you. We’ve helped thousands of Wichita Falls people move across the street or across town in our years of business. What our clients especially appreciate is our capable handling of …
The Moving Process
Here are the steps:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
When you first meet with us to consult on your move, we’ll deliver a FREE ballpark estimate of what it will cost you – taking into account our preparatory recognition of your requirements. This price might increase or decrease, pending more-thorough review and what move options you pick.
The Home Survey
We offer two options for helping us deliver a final, more precise estimate – each of which is meant to facilitate your schedule in a way that’s most convenient for you:
- an in-person, in-home conference with one of our experienced estimators – including a full-house survey of the belongings you’ll need transported, or
- a video inventory that puts the most advanced technology to work for your benefit, connecting you to our estimator by means of your mobile phone as you go through your home and show us what has to be moved.
The Written Estimate
Taking into account our consultations with you and the results of your Home Survey, we’ll present a written estimate of the price you can expect to pay. This written estimate nails that cost down with far greater accuracy than our up-front ballpark estimate. It takes into account each aspect of your shipment, including all moving services you’ve told us you want.
The Customer Agreement
After you’ve picked the options you think best and agreed to our terms and pricing, you’ll sign an agreement with us. Consider this your move contract setting forth locations, move dates and times, the moving services you’ve picked, and other details such as cost, safety, and insurance. With this concluded, we set up your move.
The Move Plan
This is the point at which your personal A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge contacts you to …
- vet your move dates and the addresses, primarily your current (origination) address and your destination address
- vet which of our services you feel you need
- counsel you in what to expect from your move, and
- answer your questions.
Your Move Concierge is your one point of contact from now until we’ve got you settled into your new home. He or she will make sure that you’re up to speed on all that’s happening with your local residential move – to provide as fast, flawless, and hassle-free a move as you could expect from anyone.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date comes up, we’ll send you an email or give you a call to confirm that everything planned for is still okay. We’ll make a final confirmation of dates, times, locations, and other aspects of the move to keep it on track.
As always, we give you options to fit your needs and budget. You can do the packing by yourself (and we can deliver the packing materials, if you want) … you can arrange for our full-service Wichita Falls movers to help you pack … or you can have a personalized plan where you get the packing started and we help pack specialty items.
When the truck and crew arrive, they’ll introduce themselves and perform a walk-through of your home to get accustomed to the room flow and what needs moving out. Then they’ll ready the home to safeguard it, padding stair rails, sharp corners, doors and jambs, and setting down carpet covers to keep high-traffic areas clean. Next, they’ll perform a systematic loading procedure, where moving boxes are labeled and inventoried based on rooms and your needs when you arrive at your new home. Components that need disassembling – pretty much anything from entertainment centers to beds to swing sets – are carefully taken apart in this phase. All through the loading process, quality checks are conducted and communication with your Move Concierge is maintained.
Once we get your possessions safely to your new home – in good time and in one piece, we take great care unloading it. Our delivery services include …
- using protective pads and carpet covers to keep your your new home safe from any sort of damage while we’re moving you in,
- systematic unloading – where we place your household goods and personal items into the rooms you want them in, as you guide us,
- reassembly of pieces taken apart for the move – beds, the like,
- unpacking – just give us the go-ahead; we’ll do it, and
- debris removal – where, if you so specify, our team will get rid of all the empty moving boxes and materials after the unpacking.
The Post-Move Follow-up
This is where your dedicated A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge contacts you to see how you think the move went … gauge the quality of the services we delivered … talk about any issues that might remain … and, above all else, THANK YOU for selecting A-1 Freeman Moving Group! Your complete satisfaction is of prime importance to us.
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote