No doubt about it: Wichita Falls household moves are a monumental engterprise even if you’re moving just a little ways away. But as our past customers will tell you, we can handle the details of any move. So getting you moved across the street or across town is second-nature to us. With our numerous residential moving services and options, we can help ensure that it seems like second-nature to you too !
We let you choose just which of our moving services you think best – to fit your expectations as well as your wallet. Your options fall within the following categories:
- Full Service Packing. We do all your packing for you; you direct us.
- Fragile-Only Packing. As we’ve transferred one household after another down through the years, we’ve fine-tuned our capabilities in packing even the most delicate items. We’ll devise a custom packing plan for the fragile belongings you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We know from experience that many homeowners would prefer to pack their belongings themselves. If that’s how you see it, we’re happy to follow your lead. But we’re also willing to help in small ways you might come to really appreciate, especially with things – mirrors and mattresses, say – that demand non-standard boxes. We’ll share packing tips with you, too. Furthermore, we can have delivered all the packing materials and moving supplies you require.
Your possessions aren’t uniform in size, shape, and weight. How you pack them has to be as varied as they are. That, then, is the reason we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – perfect for transporting not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in every size,
- dishpack barrels – extra sturdy, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe during transport, and
- furniture stretchwrap to avert snagging, tearing, and dirtying.
Loading and Unloading
We’re old hands at moving people house to house safely, seamlessly, and without all the usual drama. To assure that your local move is an agreeable one, we offer ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll take large items apart for you – like beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, at your new residence, we’ll put it all back together again.
- Residence Protection Pads. We always use these to insulate stair railings, tight corners, and doors from markings and destruction when moving your belonging out – and in.
- Carpet Covers. Setting down carpet covers is something we also do routinely to keep high traffic areas clean during a move.
- Systematic Loading. We take pains to label and inventory your moving boxes in accordance with where they need to go in your new home, as you indicate.
- Systematic Unloading. When we get everything transported to your new residence, we move your goods into the rooms you want them in.
- Unpacking. Want us to do some or all of the unpacking for you? We’re happy to do so!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s over and we’ve got everything unloaded, our team can remove all the empty moving boxes and packing materials so you’re not left with the task.
You can be sure that our movers will take the greatest reasonable care to preserve your possessions while they're in our keeping.
Many families who have had to vacate one home well in advance of being able to move into a new one have turned to us for the ideal remedy for their circumstances: A-1 Freeman Moving Group storage. Our warehouses are massive and offer a safe, secure environment in which to store your belongings until you can finally move into your new digs. Various storage options, all reasonably priced, are available to match your budget and needs. Ask your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge about which moving storge option might work best for you.
Installation & Assembly Services
Eliminate added anguish. Talk with us about arranging for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such items, or
- additional cleaning services.
Just let your Move Concierge know you're interested.
With A-1 Freeman Moving Group, there’s no loose conjecture involved in figuring out the cost of your local move. We deliver a written estimate based on the moving services you’ve chosen. And we offer the following options, which your Move Concierge will happily describe further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your all-encompassing guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This specifies that you could pay less for your move than the price given in the moving estimate, but you will not pay anything beyond that.
- Customized Pricing. This combines your guaranteed price with further, separate service costs as applicable.
Are there other services you require that aren’t covered here? Get hold of your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you need additional information about our Wichita Falls local residential moving services before you sign on with us, please call us and get help from one of our cordial, savvy Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote