If you want a truly personalized moving plan meant to match your needs, your wants, and your budget, you need to hire us as your mover. Then your exclusive A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can help you develop just such a plan .
You may pick as many or as few of the generous long-distance moving services we offer. We’ll customize them as necessary to satisfy your needs & budget. Our long-distance moving services encompass ...
- Pre-planning – in a meeting with your Move Concierge to talk about each and every aspect of your move and option the services you prefer
- Pricing – options include Bottom Line Pricing, your total guaranteed price as specified in your move estimate; Not-to-Exceed Pricing, which states that you could pay a lesser but never a greater price than that described in the move estimate; or Customized Pricing, which combines your guaranteed price with the costs of separate, extra services
- Packing – providing you with the preference of full-service packing by us; fragile-only packing, whereby we pack only your most delicate items; or self pack, which has you taking care of all or a lot of the packing – and we assist as much or as little as you’d like
- Packing Materials – provided by us if you elect to self pack: everything required such as moving boxes, barrels, and stretchwrap
- Disassembly/Assembly – whereby we take apart items such as swing sets, entertainment centers, and beds ... then reassemble them having moved them to your new home
- Loading and Unloading – taking extra-special care with your home and personal items: employing protective wraps for stair rails , tight corners, doors and doorjambs; laying carpet covers to protect high-traffic areas; labeling and grouping your moving boxes according to your needs and the rooms they’ll go into in your new home; unpacking as much as you’d prefer not to unpack yourself; getting rid of packing materials, moving supplies, and debris post-move, as you direct
- Long-Distance Moving Resources – learning derived from experience offered by your Move Concierge to help you deal with your move calmly: includes comprehensive explanations of the A-1 Freeman Moving Group long-distance moving process, from pre-planning and pricing to what you have to take care of on arrival at your new home; defining the terminology relating to long-distance relocations; and fielding any questions you have quickly, responsively
It often happens that people, for whatever reason, are prevented from moving into their new home right away – but they need to move out of their current home immediately. If that’s your situation, don’t despair! With our massive warehouses, we can offer you an array of affordably priced storage options, including short- or long-term storage. Your belongings will be safe, secure, and superbly cared-for in our warehouses, too. Your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can advise you on which options will best match your needs and budget.
Can you think of extra long-distance moving services you have to have that aren’t covered here. Inform your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you’d care to hear more about our Wichita Falls long-distance residential moving services
before engaging us to be your mover, please don’t hesitate to call us and speak with one of our friendly, experienced Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote