As part of our complete array of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group presents professional packing services. We can create a packing solution to best meet your needs regardless if you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the tasks that many movers will decide to do themselves as a strategy to lower the cost in the moving process. Regardless if you want us to take on your packing or you pick to do it yourself, the important thing is that the packing is done right so your belongings show up at your new home in great shape. If you are debating about packing yourself, please take the time to review our comprehensive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather relax and have us do the packing in place of you, you can be certain our professional movers will do a fantastic job. When it comes to looking after your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unparalleled. Here is an outline of the steps that will be used to secure your effects. The jump off point in securing your shipment for the trip is careful packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These goods are paper padded as a norm and where items need added security, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved. Proper padding takes the next processes:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to move your possessions over the sea, you can be certain knowing that they'll be carefully containerized for export. Depending on the size of your shipment, its handling needs and destination, there are several classes of containers and shipping methods that can be used. Rest well understanding that all of them are created to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote