You and your employees put in at least 40 hours every week in the office, so it needs to be an area that is practical and amiable. Your whole business is dependent upon what happens within those cubicles. Keeping that in mind, you might be contemplating an office relocation. There are several rationales to do so:
- You have grown out of your current office in Wichita Falls. Your workers need a little area! As you expand and hire more people, you want more office space to house them. (No one would like to share a desk or go to the break room only to discover there is no break room.)
- You want your warehouse and office to be within throwing distance. If you keep a warehouse of inventory, it might be nice to have your office closeby so you do not have to make such a commute.
- You need to up your visibility. Some businesses profit when potential patrons can notice your sign every day and gain easy access to your front door. If this description fits you, it is time to move out of that office tower or hidden alley office and get into the mainstream.
- A new location makes more sense. Maybe your present spot was perfect for starting your business, but now it is time to upgrade to an area that is more convenient for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more luxurious.
- You need space for a new department. An office relocation could be as simple as moving one department of employees into a new space in the same building or complex.
In reality, no matter how straightforward the move might appear, there's a lot to ponder, which is why it's a good idea to seek out a professional moving company that can handle your office move from Point A to Point B.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There aren't very many office conference tables that will fit through a door in one piece (and seriously, would you want to carry it even if it can?). Taking apart furniture and reassembling it can be slow and delicate: you have to be careful to lose a nut! You and your employees can surely find a better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have a system, and you need to be able to commence where you stopped when you are in your new office. Before you hire a moving company, double check that they are capable of maintaining the organization and protecting the privacy of the people whose files are being relocated.
- Moving IT Systems: A few computers is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and servers is another. Besides, even with a single tablet, you need to double check that it's properly packed and padded to avoid issues in transit. When you arrive, you want to know your system can be reinstalled efficiently and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon what business you are in, you could have bulky, oddly shaped pieces of costly equipment that need to be relocated, too. How are you thinking about moving that thing? How will you protect it? That is what pros are here for.
- Keeping to a Timeline: When your office is being moved, it is difficult to keep up with work, which is why it is essential for an office relocation to happen seamlessly.
Not all moving companies in Wichita Falls have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to manage every aspect of the move. We can. From packing to unpacking, our professional, certified movers can manage every detail. Your office relocation begins with a survey and analysis of your location, followed by an accurate written estimate. We are dedicated to making the process as easy for you as possible. Click here to get started.