By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
The COVID-19 crisis has changed our lives and ways of working. Being a company owner, director, or supervisor, attempting to keep your employees safe while ensuring social distancing is often a concern. For those who have workers in different nations around the world and states or if you are bringing new staff members on board, at times a relocation may be needed. Yet, relocation to Wichita Falls over these dubious times is tough and accumulating wisdom before acting is critical. The following are the significant issues you ought to consider prior to making a decision.
The first step when moving employees, especially over a health crisis such at COVID-19, should be to plan properly. When making a plan, the subsequent steps are crucial:
· Develop a listing of all personnel both within and outside the country. Provide all personnel contacts and locations on the directory, in addition to where the employee needs to relocate to.
· Identify a dependable communication channel which accommodates the full business to make sure that all relocating employees have pertinent messages and provide responses.
· Create an emergency board to liaise with the top management and find solutions for relocations. This panel should do an in-depth dive on each relocation to examine all options extensively while keeping all government directives in the mind.
· Partner with different travel agencies as well as a moving company in Wichita Falls for travel alerts.
· Have all government procedures regarding social distancing, essential services, as well as travel prohibitions in view when you organize.
· Set up rules that support remote working to establish social distancing, if needed. Procedures which elevate your employees' probability of contracting coronavirus should be eradicated.
· Establish clear rules which assist personnel. Give thought to creating a fund for hardship payments for personnel in places that essentials are difficult to access due to constrained resources or perhaps the rise in prices.
· Acknowledge that some relocations will have to be postponed until personnel have safe spots to work.
· If relocation is necessary, limit it to key personnel. The strategy must also establish security measures to be applied ahead of, in the course of, and immediately after the trip to make certain that all personnel stay safe.
· Talk about relocation alternatives with your professional moving company partner. The moving company in Wichita Falls must have a plan in place to keep both their employees and your personnel free from harm throughout the moving process.
· Examine your relocation policy with your professional movers in Wichita Falls to make certain that your employees obtain the best value from your relocation budget.
Ready to Relocate?
At A-1 Freeman Moving Group in Wichita Falls, we understand that moving of staff can be challenging anytime, but can be much more difficult during a global crisis. We have been taking critical safety measures to ensure that you and your personnel remain safe and sound. Give us a call today for more information on all your relocation specifications.
Request a free quote